Heylo peeps.. Feel like blogging today, so yeah here I am.
Have been doing loads of walking. I mean really alot for this past two days. Basically the walking 'journey' started on Friday where I walked from Beach road to Orchard Tangs. I love to walk cause I get to see all the different people and the sceneries. Plus, I was also testing the new app that I downloaded which measures the distance that I have travelled.Anyways, the Christmas decorations are up, so I took the opportunity of walking solo and admiring the lights. Oh yeahh blue lights. So at the end of the journey,checked the phone and the total distance travelled was 4 freaking kilometers. Lol. By the time I reached home, was totally shagged. Headed off to bed to rejuvenate and prepare myself for tomorrow's journey.
Saturday came early, had to accompany the mom for jemputan. I dislike jemputans in general in the first place cause I dislike having introductions. Like for example, ni anaknye ehem. Da besar eh. Bile nak kahwin. Like what the. Curses.
But am thankful for this jemputan. The environment was serene and peaceful. The food was really good. The decorations were very simple and elegant. But the ultimate thing is that the bride and groom is beautiful and extremely humble and friendly.
After that, the aunt decided to head to Orchard. So I followed. And am very reliant on the phone to look for directions. So I was like the macam faham tour guide for the day. Anyways, I was wearing the heels and the uncle decided to walk from Orchard to Cthall. Half of the journey, I couldn't take it. So went to OG to get sandals.
But before that, went to LJS to get our supper. Saw this couple. I don't want to judge but upon witnessing it, it irks and disgusts me. Well, they ordered something, then when it comes to payment, the guy pretended to take out his wallet. He then blatantly told his gf, " B, I takde duit ar", and the girl solemnly took out her wallet to pay. After that he literally kissed and hugged her at the counter and said, this is the reason I love you sayang for being there for me. The momemnt I heard that, I freaking want to scream out bullshoots. Lol.
Anyways we ended the journey at CThall. Said our goodbyes. And due to those journeys, I literally overslept and have been sleeping for almost the whole day. But its awesome to be able to sleep in. Hopefully it will prepare me for dreadful Monday.
Oh and have a happy Sunday guys!
Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: Glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment