Oh yes, have been gone for awhile. Financial audits and the family has been occupying me lately.
Loads of things has happened with the family. Whatever happens, family will always be there for each other. Disagreements are a norm but am always more than happy(sometimes I do complain) to be the intermediary.
Currently am enjoying each moment of the solitude time that I am undergoing. Cause I got to do some reflections and well think about things.
Anyways my heart has set out to do some things. But most importantly, I really hope(oh yeah hope) that I DON'T meet someone new now. Am afraid that it would hinder or stop me from doing the things that I want.
On another note, people do confide in me. And I will always lend a listening ear to them. And they trust me enough for me to not tell anyone, which I fully intend to not break that trust. Well, if people said don't tell, means don't tell, simple as that. And as a result, I lose certain people, cause I know too much. I won't judge you(hopefully) but when the distance between us is much further away, it does show something right? That all those things are true? OK am assuming now. Arr. Stop it.
On a lighter note, no matter what, whether you bother someone or not, people still do bitch about you. Even if I keep my mouth shut or talk, people still talk about you. The ultimate summary is that when you are off the face of the earth, people still do talk. Human nature i guess. This may be harsh, but it is not intended to any particular parties.
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: I just wish that I will have the strength in accomplishing whatever it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment