Christmas is here. How time flies and it's already in December. Most ultimately its not celebrating Christmas, but coincidentally its my beloved father's birthday. He's very the kanchiong spider, as he's turning 50cents.
Anyways, he planned this johor outing one month ago. And he only mentioned going to City Square and Larkin. At the last minute, the parents decided to go to Jusco at Taman Indah. Again, I was the informal tour guide who gasak the directions. Anyway, we pandai-pandai try going there. The highway going to Johor was jammed. I had a good nap of about an hour. So I guess that's how long we were stuck. Anyway, reached there and saw sushi!! Lol. Excited or what. That was my lunch btw.
Kedebak, kedebuk, we finish our shopping and wanted to head home. I was going to break down as we don't know our way back to the bus station. We were caught in the rain, and the six of us were holding hands, undecided whether to cross the road or not. And for the first time, we just stopped any bus that heads back to sg. Luckily the driver picked us up and showed us the directions. To summarize, we reached sg, and all I wanted to do was kiss the sg soil. Lol. Very grateful we reached sg safely.
Whatever it is, Happy 50th birthday beloved father. I love you. Ok bubye.
Till then
Signing out
Finny
Ps: :)
No comments:
Post a Comment