I couldnt think of the exact words to describe the feeling that I have now, a mixture of sadness and happiness. Well for start, I shall share the happy moments then.
Had my first ever dinner and dance. Had fun, but needless to say, I didnt get to meet my prince charming even though the clock strike 12pm. Oh yeah am living in a fairy tale world. Sometimes I just wish I could be in a fairy tale cause there will always be a happy ending forever after, right? Anyways I felt pretty that night, with the makeup sister did and the red dress with the gold heels and the diamond choker. Ok enough puji diri sendiri. Lol.
Other than my dnd, the thing that makes me most happy is that I have been spending a lot of time with family. I just love the get together. What with the kerenah of each one of us, especially the mother and father. Shall not go further, cause the time spent with them could not be expressed in words.
Lets put the happy things aside. Well for this past month, people that I know of, have left or are leaving. Either through God's call or on their own accord. I am happy for them cause they will be at a better place. At the same time, I feel the opposite, cause they will be greatly missed.
Another thing, you have to work to earn your keep. But you can't let ur work rule your life right? The best thing is you need to have a work life balance. And currently, I feel like the see-saw is not balanced at all. Again I shall not go further.
Everybody around me is constantly reminding me to never sigh. But all I want to do right now is to just give out a big sigh. Am just tired. Tired of everything and whats worst is that I have been having these illogical dreams(refraining myself from using the word stupid). Haizzz, haiyaaaa.
I seriously need a BREAK and need to do something out of the ordinary.
=( =)
Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: I shall blame the hormones for these feelings. Someone cheer me up please.
No comments:
Post a Comment