Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dont you remember?

Been busy with things for awhile.. Hope you readers don't miss me.. Lol.. If you can't take it, please click on the exit button at the top right corner of the screen.. K bye..

Anyways, to those who still want to continue reading, well here goes..

Been busy with the family and colleagues and most ultimately work.. I feel like am concentrating more of my life to work.. Not a good thing.. But what to do, thats where the income is attained..

Then came the little brother and mother's birthday. September is really a busy month of finding gifts for my beloved birthdays. Then we had dinner out.. I guess the theme for this year birthday is fishy tales cause both places mostly cater to fish dishes. Not a fan, but well, its upon the request of the birthday boy and lady.. I really enjoy the family bonding time.. Cause i appreciate every moment of it including the rewel and perangai of the family..

Anyways, a wonderful colleague had to leave Singapore due to personal reasons. Am not to sure of my feelings, but i felt so sad upon his departure. Maybe because he helped me through in my first year in this company. Whatever it is, I wish you all the best in whatever you do, cause i know you can thrive in your challenges.

The company is organizing a dinner and dance. It is going to the first one for me. I feel excited and anxious. I dont know why. Hopefully all goes well. Prizes to be won are very attractive. So lets see.

The Sister bought mother the Adele album and i fell in love with this song instantly. Adele songs have its way of tugging on my heartstrings. So here goes;



When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said,
No final kiss to seal any seams,
I had no idea of the state we were in,

I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head,

But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,

When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: I need to say this, I love my family very much. And secondly, I love my special friends, Aiz, Fana, Faz & Asri. I also love my friends Shah, Rin, WW.. To those i fail to mention, you guys should know that you are all in my heart always. OK tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment