Thursday, October 27, 2011

(1M+1F) X 10years = Solo

Been wanting to post this. So here goes.

I have seen it with my own eyes, the hurt caused by break ups, the devastation caused by divorces and the negative impact on the kids. Well, I have just seen and witness it but it is an ultimately different thing compared to those who are experiencing it. Don't get me wrong, its just my opinions.

In some cases, as years passed by, people grow further apart and for some closer. Others would try to reconcile the differences or resolve whatever that has caused them to grow apart, but there are people who quit cause nothing seems to work between them. It can either be either a boon or bane situation.

Upon witnessing all these, i have this fear that, should i start something, it will end sadly. You can call me pessimistic but i have seen too much of unhappy marriages, divorce etc. The situation is different when you were dating/engaged compared to when you are married. People do change. And the only thing that would make the relationship work is compromise, even if the other party is unhappy. But how long can we compromise each other? forever? Hmm..

Oh well, I feel much more satisfied and happy with the situation am in now. I know this post contradicts the other older posts. How confused can I be? I want to find someone, and the next minute I prefer being solo. Lol.

The ultimate question would be -- What do I actually want?

Hmm.. Time to think again..

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: Being solo means more eye washing right? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment