Had a soccer game yesterday. It was an awesome game as i got the chance to sweat it all out. Also slowly, am getting the hang of playing futsal. As per Coach Faz K. Bumz, to always follow the person. And am much more happier as i got to learn to defence. Overall it was a good game, but it would have been much better if my sayang and fana and Asri is there. I was "single" the whole day yesterday. Nasib badan. Lol. Anyways, thanks for the soccer game, till then we meet after Raya.
Today, woke up very early to prepare for the "geylang expedition". Its been ages since i went there. Had a "dance" session before heading to geylang. Due to the dancing and soccer yesterday, my ankle and feet are sore. And i was controlling the aching-ness as i walked through geylang. And I got the baju raya. Never in my life did i buy the baju raye before puase. Lol. Very the kiasu. But at least selamat da beli. No need to worry.
Well, I just feel like posting this song.
Infatuation, not seeing the rest of you
Is getting the best of me
It's such a shame that you shot me down
Would have been nice to be around
I'm touching your skin
If it's only a fantasy then why is it killing me?
And I guess this must be infatuation
-------------------------------------------
And I just realised that the "I want it" is repeatead 7 times. Lol
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: Polishing up the stalking skills. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment