Each individual has their own desires,whether they want to be more popular, richer, etc.. But most of the time one craves to love, to be loved, and to be happy.. And by being more popular/rich etc, it ultimately make others accept them which leads to being loved and happy..
Each individual has a rough idea of what the perfect partner would be like, smart, tall, fair, funny etc.. Anything that would strike our fancy.. But in reality, there would never be a perfect person/partner.. Actually, we dont need those qualities to be extraodinarily happy.. It drills down to how one sees the other person, by accepting his flaws/imperfections as something which makes him/her as unique as possible..
Its crucial that relationship expectations are clearly communicated and identified so as to avoid any miscommunications and leave room for doubts. Sometimes each individuals have silent expectations and assume that the partner will be aware of the expectations. After some years later, things never work out the way expected and thats when break ups/heartbreaks happen as both have different expectation/goals in the relationship.
Fate is a key player in having to have met the other half of you. Its inevitable to avoid that event from occuring. Things happened for a reason. Each has to accept it, even if it is a good or bad thing.
Okay enough of the rantings. Its just that am thankful to God for giving and allowing me to have great family and friends. I would always say I love my family and friends, but sometimes when the emo mode swings, I just wish that am able to say "I love you" to that special someone. To be able to confide and share whatever that I have experienced with him. To make things clear, am not desperate for a relationship. Its just that sometimes, I just miss those times being with someone.
This post is just a random thought. Stop thinking Finny.
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: Note to self, need to indulge myself into something.. hmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment