Thursday, July 28, 2011

The 2011 Birthday

Its been exactly a week since I last updated! Lol. Didn't have the mood to write though, waiting for the right moment to post something. Hmm. Lets see.

I wasn't really looking forward for the birthday this year. The thing about looking forward is that you hoped for something to happen. That's where you expect it to happen and when it doesn't happen, it leads to disappointment. So Hope being my worst enemy and Disappointment being my best friend, I treated the 26Th July as any other normal day.

Anyways, I couldn't have asked for a good or should I say, a Great birthday celebration this year. So lets recap what telah happened.

Let the pictures and words do the talking then.

Last Friday, didn't have the mood to go back home straight. so decided to walk to Suntec from my workplace. Mind you, walking from my workplace to Suntec its like hiking a bukit. Sendiri tak fit nak salahkan bukit. Lol. Anyways, randomly went to my latest favorite shop which is Toy'R'Us. Was deciding whether to get Twister or the Air Soccer/Hockey game. After much thinking got myself the Air Soccer game. Twister has too much body connection. Better be safe than sorry. Lol. I am a happy kid after getting it.

Then came Saturday. Was very bored as normally I would be out of the house on the Saturday. So decided to go to SSC with the little brother. Again I was in a foul mood as the little brother disturbed my sleep, but at the end of the day, I was smiling and laughing. Later that night, the family passed me the birthday presents. They are more excited than me. So i opened the gifts one by one. I was very surprised to what they gave to me. I am a very happy kid. Lol.

Sunday, had the kenduri arwah. Did my best to help around. Have to run errand to buy ice cubes. Ironically, all the ice cubes are sold out. Went to Cheers, then Cheers staff ask me to buy at 7-11 then, 7-11 staff ask me to buy at Cheers. So i was running for nothing ar. But its worth it though. Lol.

Had a Communication and Relationship Management course on Monday and Tuesday. Basically, I went back home straight on both days as i was too ghairah to dance. Go Figure. Lol.

Anyways, on Tuesday, the whole class sang for me the birthday song. Never in my life did an outsider sang for me. Am touched. Thank you. The class ended and for 3 years consecutively, I would always buy my own birthday cake. Its like a must for me to get cake. It wont be a birthday without a cake(Finny's Dictionary page 96 paragraph 6). For the first time, I sang the birthday song for myself. Kate syiok sendiri. Lol.

The next day, back to work. I was feeling very pinkish so that explains the pink dress. Anyways, received the gift and well wishes from the favorite colleagues. And don't forget the cute and small cake. hehe. Thanks guys.

After which, headed to Marina Square to meet the Happy Family. Had a nice dinner and soon the dinner turned into something yellow. What with the short, thick, shaking(shall not put the malay word)lol. Headed to ECP to chill and took some pictures. Watched As Tora in futsal action. Now I know the difference between Austrian and Nigerian slang. Lol. And thanks Nozie for the Balloon.








In summary, thank you all for making the day happen!

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: Truly am happy. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment