Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cant think of any title now..

Have you had the moment that you just feel so tired, physically and emotionally drained that you just feel like breaking down once and just get over with it..

I dislike this feeling that I have now, and I feel like doing it in the office, right now at my workstation..

Okay, rather than breaking down maybe i could sing this song to the one that I have truly loved and lost.

I heard
That your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things
I didn't give to you

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over

Never mind
I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
"Don't forget me," I begged
"I'll remember," you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead."
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead,

Adele - Someone Like You

Finny perangai stop it eh..

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: I guess i need more moonz and starz to brighten up.. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment