Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random mind buggers..

Some things have been bothering me lately.. Its random things..

When I came back from Europe, i had a wake up call for myself.. A real slap on the face.. I intend to overthink about certain things.. First and foremost, i need to do something with my life.. Be it career wise and love.. I intend to study but i dont know what to proceed with studies.. Most ultimately i dont intend to pursue a degree in accounting.. I need a career that literally "excites" me.. I intend to get a job that i would most ultimately be proud of sharing with people.. At the very least, enjoy what i would be doing everyday..

You live only once and you die once.. Unless you are in a coma and suddenly you felt that its time to wake up.. Ok this is random.. But continuing with the topic of dying, to die is a surprise.. You dont know when its coming to visit you.. And this has got me thinking.. Should i be writting a will? I dont have much assets frankly speaking but it doesnt hurt to draw up one will right.. hmm..

Another thing, its been half a year and i have fulfiled one of my target for year 2011 which is to travel.. I intend to travel more thus, this idea came to my mind.. I have a wish to go for Umrah, insyallah.. Since am still young, i should be going.. And maybe after completing it, i could go see the pyramids..

I feel better after writing down all these.. Its just am still finding the right path.. To be a better person in the eyes of god and the people that i know with.. Its a huge thing, but needless to say i wont stop trying to be a good person..

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: The mind tends to overthink and thats when i came to remember the past history.. shucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment