After that, headed home to rest for awhile and then headed to ECP with Shahrul. The thing with taking a long bus ride, i cannot sleep during the ride.. For sure, i will get a headache and the motion sickness feeling will come to hunt me.. Lol.. So through out the journey, i was plainly talkative.. Uttering nonsense as usual..
Atlast reached ECP, and those "wonderful" memories surge to mind as i walked to ECP from the bus stop.. It was like 4 years of not going to ECP on foot.. Plus yesterday was like my so called hari bodoh ar.. I lost my jersey, shorts and socks.. I didnt really feel good about the soccer thing ar, but alhamdulilah nothing bad really happened ar..
So, this is some of the photos of the Hiking trip(credits to Mr As and Ms Aizz).. I love you guys(eventhough someone would rather save my bag.. LOL).. peace.. :)




Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: The thing with feelings, it just feels so complicated..
No comments:
Post a Comment