Friday, June 3, 2011

Aftermath of Europe..

Its been a while since i blogged.. Well, loads of things had happened..

To begin with, its been almost a week since i was back from the Europe trip.. It was a good trip cause at this age, i get to have the first trip to Europe.. I miss the weather in Greece and London but not Italy.. Italy weather was so hot that i got sunburned from head to toe.. I was like a snake shedding into its new skin.. lol..

I had alot of things to write down, but due to censorship rights, i shall not post anything crude.. Lol..

When we have expectations, there will always be disappointments.. Well, i had expectations for this trip..
1) I wanted to enjoy myself which means being myself
2) Make loads of new friends
3) Be awed by the places that i visited..

Needlessly, i only fulfil point number 2 and 3.. I made a few friends while doing the BSM walk.. Got to keep in touch with some colleagues whom i have always emailed and never met.. It was nice meeting you guys.. Really appreciate your presence.. You make my day.. :)

I was awed by the sceneries in Greece.. I was like all the way saying Alhamdulilah for having this opportunity to be able to see the ruins from the ancient times.. Insyallah if i have the chance, i would want to go to Egypt.. I dont know how to react if i were to be there.. Also, in Florence Italy, i was totally awed by how they make the pastry that the owner of the shop decided to give me free pastry.. Lol.. Maybe he was awed by my "Jakun" face.. lol..

I was really looking forward for London, as firstly the weather is cooling (I cannot take the Italy weather), secondly i was able to get real halal food there and lastly i got to meet a long lost friend.. He who shall not be named.. Anyways, its a mixture of emotions when i was there.. Confusing the confused.. Lol.. Ok i dont know what am ranting now.. Whatever happens in Europe stays in Europe.. But i cant help to overthink..

Went to the doctor as i had a skin allergy and doc also gave me insomnia pills.. Like what the.. But it really helps me to sleep.. Thanks doc.. I really need those pills i guess for the time being.. Not intending to depend on the pills for sleep though..

In summary, I miss my whole family when i was away.. I was really home sick which makes me really sick physically and emotionally.. But on the bright side of things, i did enjoy the breathless sceneries and also opened my heart to love everything.. It takes some time for my emotions to cool down.. Well thats part and parcel of life.. You can be at the highest point, and at that very second you can also be at the lowest point.. But i thank my mum,nur, the shreks including as and aiz for just hearing my rantings out.. I really appreciate you guys..

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: Sometimes i just get tired of being alone, eventhough i have a great family and friends.. What more can i ask for? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment