Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mom's words

My mum has always been my best friend and I would always confide in her, be it with regards to work, friendships or relationships.. I love her for always being there for me, in good times or bad times.. She taught me loads of thing in life and one of those things is to always be firm with whatever decision that has been made.. Never to turn back and proceed with caution in the future..

well, i learnt it the hard way.. It brings me to where i am today. So when i saw the message, i looked at mom and all that she told me was that "Remember what i told you, but its up to you to make the decision." The only thing she did not want to find out was for me to be hurt again. So we shall just see when the day comes.. Cause my heart tells me to not to have the meeting, cause i will be repeating the mistake again. And most ultimately get hurt again..

Anyways, before i went out of the house, i told myself aloud that it is going to be a good day today.. And I don't know why i feel so crappy now..

Hopefully the last minute movie outing today goes well.. Cross fingers..

Till Then
Signing out
Finny

PS: I don't know why, when i feel so much better, something just comes up to make me feel so down.. Hoping for a better day ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment