Sunday, December 20, 2009

The pain is back but its all worth it..

This month is jemputan month.. Seems like everybody is getting married.. Hmm.. When my time comes, hopefully not in December.. lol.. haha.. Matair takder want to get married..

Recap of the things that happened..

Last week, got jemputan on a Saturday.. Cousin's cousin sanding.. No pictures as the phone was not in my life just yet.. hehe.. Then headed to Auntie's house, chilled.. I lost one of my contact lenses.. I was really scared that it was stuck to my eyeball.. But in the end, convinced myself that it dropped off somewhere.. lol..

Sunday afternoon, went to get my new baby.. Weee.. After enquiring, got it then headed home.. After that went out to meet my dearest gang, for Nozie's birthday surprise.. Here's the picture of the birthday gal..



This weekend..
On Saturday, mum and dad went out on a date.. While i brought my "little" brothers out to watch Avatar.. I was expecting to watch a stupid alien show.. I dont really watch Sci-fi.. So i wasnt into Aliens or whatsoever.. As the show goes, i begin to like it.. The show was awesome.. I really enjoyed it and my rating for it is 9.5 out of 10.. And oh my, Sam Worthington was the main actor.. Aww....




Sunday, had a mouth watering match at Marsiling Sec..(Drooping justify it instead of mouth watering).. lol.. The thing that i dont understand is these guys are there to play soccer, yet, they dont bring their own gear.. The most important would be a shoe.. And what i saw from those players was that they dont even have a shoe to play.. Like OMG(now i sound like my colleague) lol.. After that, headed for the jemputan, not one but two.. lol.. tired though.. Then the relatives chilled at home.. Let the pictures do the talking..






No comments:

Post a Comment