Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Distraught..

I am doing fine right now aside all the problems that existed.. Suddenly today, i dreamt bout you.. You were happily skipping into my dream which led me to breaking down again after all this while.. Crying in my sleep.. Gosh.. How pathetic is that..
Seriously, in my conscious mind, i wasnt thinking about u at all..

Yesterday, she cooked bryani all of the sudden.. You know what? Because she heard that you'll be coming back.. She was hopeful.. Then night came.. She panaskan all the lauk.. I told her to keep the lauk in refrigerator.. And you know what her reply is? Takper, she will come back and want to eat nasi bryani.. At 3 am i woke up and there was nobody beside me.. How distraught can she be? We defended your rights cause whatever it is you're still blood related.. Pubicly you announced that family came first, is that only words for you to say and not accomplish it? Wake up.. We love you.. Hopefully you will read this cause i dont know how else to communicate to you..

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: Am really tired of all this.. I want to see her happy.. My chest hurts thinking about all this and I dont want to return to that place 2 years ago.. People can leave you, but just remember, family will always be there for you.. Bear that in mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment