Friday, December 4, 2009

Bugged..

Its been a while.. Its close to 5 months now.. Wow.. How time flies.. And am enjoying my life as much as possible to be close to friends and most importantly my family.. I dont even want to experience the feeling of loneliness.. But well, at times those feelings just comes.. What to do.. I am just tired of getting HURT.. So might as well dont think of the thing called love..

Anyways.. These week has been great.. Last Sunday, had a farewell dinner for Fazli.. Then tagged along for karoake.. For the first time Faz sang.. Wow.. Surprised but it was a request before he leave.. so well..

Next football plus captain ball session with almost all of the gang.. Waited to play in the court.. When we had the chance to play, I was being marked.. Darn.. They spotted how i played before.. Tapi tak puas ar soccer-ing.. Then while waiting, played captain ball.. From what i see, the "short" people can get the ball most of the time.. Ironic, but Aizz find it easy when she became the goal scorer.. And as for me, i could defend the goal scorer.. Then had a mini gals soccer and then headed off home..

Summary, I guess we need more soccer get ups.. Will be organizing it soon enough.. Fico maybe..?

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: Sometimes i wish i could just travel back in time to correct the mistakes made so that we have a better future..

No comments:

Post a Comment