Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whats done is done..

I am slowly accepting whatever is going through, eventhough its hard.. Only time will help me heal.. I am seeing the brighter side of things.. How friendships matters when this things happens..

I hoped for things to be different.. But what can i say.. Just pasrah in whatever thats going on.. Everybody could see me laughing or at the least smiling but hanya Allah saja yang tahu what is going on inside.. This tears hopefully wont fall again for you.. Its not worth it.. Like seriously..

Continuing to love and sayang you is what it takes for me to look forward.. I dont hope for anything from you if thats what you want to hear..

I am stronger if thats what you really want to know.. Not once but TWICE i have been through all this mess.. Enough said.. You should know the turmoil in my heart..

Signing out
Fifin

PS: Thanks Girlfriends and Boyfriends for being there for me.. Love you people so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment