A beloved aunt who never fail to make us laugh left us on God's call.. Its hurting but life has to go on.. I bersyukur that at last her suffering is gone..I am just so disappointed that i wasnt able to see her for the last time as i was too tied up and commited to work.. I fail to be there.. Just feeling so low down.. I just dont want to show it..
One by one the ones that i love leave me.. Its just freaking scary to wake up to reality and realising that we had just lost the ones that we love.. Knowing that they wont be a part of our lives anymore, but deep inside our mind and hearts, they will always be there..
I dont know what else to say.. too distraught..
Till then
Signing out
Fifin
PS: I will always love you wherever you may be.. To you and her..
No comments:
Post a Comment