I cant sleep the whole night.. Thinking about life.. How it has been.. What am I going to do after this.. In the few years to come..
Thankfully, i got a few hours of sleep.. Woke up really early in the morning.. Just to compose myself and plan what to do the whole day.. Had a date with lil brother and went to Causeway.. Its like a tradition to me, to always have a birthday cake.. So i decided to get myself one just to cheer myself up.. Bought the icecream cake at swensens, KFC and some other food for my family.. All along i was just smiling, telling myself that it would be a good day..
Watched a movie, with mum, dad and shol.. But halfway through the show i was asleep due to the medication.. Woke up, then started breaking down.. haha.. Dunnoe why.. Just feel so down.. Dad and mum sang the bdae song at the top of their voices.. cut the cake.. indulge with the taste of the creamy ice cream.. woo hoo..
Now am thinking of what am going to do next.. hmm.. i dont wanna cry no more.. darns...
Till then
Signing out
Fifin
PS: Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.. I really appreciate it when you guys and gals just remember my day... I dont care bout the prezzies.. But its the thought that counts.. Thanks alot..
No comments:
Post a Comment