Thursday, February 2, 2012

Updating and updated..

Have been gone for a while. Pretty busy. So here goes the updates.

Had the long holidays due to the CNY. And i badly wanted to go somewhere else. So the nearest trip was to Batam. Basically the weather there was hot and cold and as result i got sick after the trip. But all is worth it cause I got to play in the rain after so long and swim through the "flooded" roads. Lol. Screaming my heart out as the cars passed and splashed water towards me. Ok whatever it is, i was way too hyper for the trip. And by the way, that was the real me. I enjoyed myself and that was the most important thing.

Oh and not forgetting the tons of wedding invitations that i have been receiving. My best friend when i was Primary 3 remembered me when i dont remember her. Lol. Apologies cause my memory is really bad. Anyways, she's getting married this May. Am excited for her. Another friend got married in Feb. And i seriously can't remember him. But anyway, congrats! As a part time fortune teller, i foresee more weddings ahead. Its a wedding galore year!

Anyways, I thank Him everyday for letting me live another day. Alhamdulilah. Insyaallah I have the strength to prepare and start for the new journey.

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: If fate brings us together, then it is fated we are to be together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment