Monday, February 20, 2012

To a friend

Dearest friend,

We have been friends for quite some time. I have known you for almost 10 years. How time flies. We were the opposite of each other. You being the naughty and talkative one and as for me the quiet one. I don't know how fate works but am thankful that we were brought together. Where I could share everything with you. Am thankful for them. As the years passed, the distance between us grew apart. Me being busy with numbers and you with your responsibility.

I thank you for just being there for me at my most fragile state recently. You thought me to be very careful and not
be extremely naive with people and stuff. You're the only one that can layan my walking hobby.

Whatever it is I really miss you. Okay that sounds very cheesy but whatever lar.

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: There are reasons as to why I am like this. But I just hope that you're okay out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment