Maybe am worried. Ok am very worried and anxious. Isn't it the same thing? Lol. Anyways, read up on some things about futsal that hopefully could mentally prepare me for the upcoming competition. I pray really hard that the past wont happen again.
Ok reading it is a totally different thing compared to when you are playing. But needlessly hopefully this helps.
Fitness
I really need to buck myself up.. Shoots.. My stamina is pretty bad.. Haiya.. More sprinting action I guess.
Ball control
Practice makes perfect right? Having the trouble to practice though.. Discipline yourself Finny. Hmm..
Communication
Basically the defender witness everything in the game, and i guess calling out for the ball works alot and improves the game. So lets scream for the ball girls. Cause the ball wont be passed to you if you just stay quiet. Lol.
Passing
I practically need a buddy to practice my passing.. Cause it totally shucks.. Any volunteers?
To read more visit the web at http://performance.fourfourtwo.com/technique/improve-your-five-a-side-with-futsal
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: You can do it Finny. :) Like understanding only. Lol.
I volunteer!!! heapss!
ReplyDeletehehe.. Bile mau.. haha..
ReplyDelete