Have been learning new words since Monday.. Am glad to be able to utilize this words once I have learned their meanings.. It may not be a new word to you but it is to me.. So if you don't like reading, feel free to close the windows browser.. haha..
Anyways the word that I first learned was;
1)Philophobia is the fear of being in love and falling in love. The risk is usually when a person has confronted any emotional turmoil relating to love in the past but also can be chronic phobia. (Another topic that I would write on soon.)
2)Octogenarian is a person who is from 80 to 89 years old.
Many many more words to go.. Wee..
Like how my Great, great, great and many more great grandfather Albert Einstein(macam paham) would always say;
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
Lol.
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: :)
No comments:
Post a Comment