Just imagine, the day where there is absolutely no technology. No handphones, no computers, tablet pcs etc. Where everybody has a relaxed and steady life. Where people don't constantly rush to do/get something. But us being humans, we would always want something which would exceed our needs. We always crave for more than what we have.
Oh and just imagine if there was no Facebook, blogger, wordpress, twitter etc. Would it have an impact on our lives?
When I first joined facebook, my only intention was to be able to view the photos that the friends has posted or them viewing my photos. But as times goes, facebook evolved around me. I was constanly updating the status, posting photos and always reading the newsfeed. What makes it worse was that when i changed to an android phone, the more addicted and loyal i was to facebook.
And today i had the wake up knock on the head. What if one day, facebook abandons my life. You readers know that i hate to be abandoned. Lol. So as of today, i deactivated the facebook. I will see how life goes on without facebook in my life. Most probably i would be outdated from knowing other people's life. LOL.
As quoted by Omar N. Bradley
"If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner."
Oh Well..
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: I dont know whether i should stop blogging.. Like seriously.. Hmmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment