Monday, September 19, 2011

Fear itself..

These 2 songs have been bugging me since last week.. Maybe because people fear for me and as a result, it creates that fear in me.. Go figure.. Lol..

Anyways to those who have created this fear for me, thanks alot ar.. I could either take it as a positive note or vice versa.. Or i could just say whatever.. Love, fate and whatever it is, is in His hands.. I am trying my very best to work things out and see how it goes.. I can only plan for whatever that lies ahead, whether it happens or not, Only He knows..

Well here goes..

Not really a fan of 3 doors down, but this song just makes me so sad and elated.. Have you ever wondered and felt sad and ultimately happy after something happened.. Hmm..



Well in the case of Lil Wayne, i only like this song.. Sorry Small Wayne.. But the title just makes emotional for awhile.. Lol..



Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: Crazy Stupid Love a current movie favorite.. Wee..

No comments:

Post a Comment