We meet many people in our lives. For some, they stay in our lives while others move on from our lives. Thats life. We have to get used to those who comes to 'visit' our lifes. Those are the differences between having a companion and a friend. Am really grateful that god showed me the differences. It makes me a much happier person in life seriously speaking. I dont have to ensure or do something to make you happy. I could just be myself.
I have long forgiven those who have hurt me so deeply. Those 'hurting sessions' taught me to not always trusts someone whom acknowledges you as a friend. I learned not to easily fall for someone. I could just say that I like you, but to love, hmm.. a BIG NO.. It just feels so good to be able to forgive someone, where you feel the weight on your shoulders decreased. But remember to forgive is easy but to forget is hard cause the hurt is still there. It could be a year, two years or more for this hurt to be gone.
To sum up, I hope that you are happy in your current situation now. I never regret on what has been done. I am grateful that i learned the mistakes that occured and to avoid it. Hopefully i will find someone soon who could show whatever the heck love is.
Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: Lifes too short for me to reminisce the past with you..
No comments:
Post a Comment