Saturday made a hasty decision to tag along to Johor Bahru.. Its been a while since i went there. I was given repeated reminders to change my wonderful passport photo.. Haha.. Guess there are alot of changes.. haha... Anyways, didnt snap alot of photos but wouldnt mind returning again to take more scenic photos.. hehe... 1st time to a kampung and its a wonderful experience..



The chalet meet up with the old mates was great.. Its been like 12 years, I never met you all.. Most of your faces has changed. Sorry guys and girls was'nt able to recognise each one of you.. I have serious short term memory.. Its like the Ang Mo Kio memories were totally erased.. Haha..
Let the pictures do the talking though...





Intended to overnight but then had a planned family outing on Saturday.. But it was cancelled last minute.. So slacked at home and do nothing.. Haha...
Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: Awaiting for that day to come!.. Wee..
No comments:
Post a Comment