Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The low orange moon and Hope..

HOPE

I would like to bring up this topic which was discussed yesterday. As what Faz claimed, its worst then the word F***. I agree with him totally.

It is when you really want or long to have something.. And this leads to time being wasted as we waited for that thing. During that time range, we are expecting events or things to just fall into our laps and we would then be happy. But trust me on this, it never happens as expected in most cases..

When things don't happen our way, that's where all our emotions are all jumbled up.. We will feel at lost as what we HOPED for never turned out right.. Love was never cherished, promises never fulfilled, friendship ties gone.. That's when we feel like we are so alone which, could possibly lead to depression..

Everybody would then go back to their normal lives and pretend that nothing ever happened.. As what they say, only time would heal a broken heart.. As what Fana said, there will be no time limit to when it will be healed..

I have been through the state of depression.. I could'nt eat nor sleep.. I lost 10 kilo in 2 weeks.. I even had the thoughts of suicide.. Cause I cant take it anymore.. But alhamdulilah i found the right path.. And all that i could do was cry in my prayers cause I know that HE is the only one who is always there for us.. I knew that getting my heart broken twice is just an episode of life.. And its like 7 months have passed, but still the hurt is there..

So my advise to those who are still in a confused state of mind or those who have their heart broken, think about what you have and not what you don't.. Cherish whatever there is in front of you.. Even though one door is closed for you, maybe another door is opened or another option, window also can.. There are many options in life.. Its how you choose to live it..

And I truly believe in Karma..

Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: I have given up hope on love for a very long time, but the hurt is still there.. I dont know how long and what it takes to heal.. So I'll just pick whatever is there as i go through life..

No comments:

Post a Comment