Things have been occurring.. Things that challenged my patience, broke my heart and so on and so forth.. Sometimes I wonder, maybe He wants me to be more stronger in encountering all this.. At times it just hurt so bad cause I don't have the authority and strength to go against it.. I don't want to go overboard cause once I start I wont stop and you people wont like it.. That I can assure..
Anyways the things that I have learned at the start of the year are;
To realise that love only comes once in a lifetime and the rest are just acquaintances of life
To value the meaning of family, going through thick and thin irregardless of what it is
To be more independent and not rely on others cause they may leave us at any time
To know that most of the times things aren't meant to be and that it has to be let go
To give up hope on things that would never happen
To always value friendship, cause true friends don't just go in and out of your life
I agree that life has its ups and downs.. At one time i could be smiling and the next tears would just well up in my eyes.. Call me temperamental, but loads of things have occur ed and that's the only way for me to let it out.. Most of the times it feels as if am alone and i have no one to talk to cause i don't know whose the right person to turn to.. Yes they say when you have a boyfriend, you can talk to him.. But the fear of being in a relationship just scares the hell out of me.. So that's the reason why i don't go on dates..
Oh well, enough of all this crap..
Anyways, you people take good care of yourself..
Till then
Signing out
Finny
No comments:
Post a Comment