Bumped into this quote and it reflects on what I feel now.
"Should I smile and be happy because he's my friend or should I cry because that's all that he would be."
Well, most of the time, one can be selfish and pursue his/her feelings in order to get the person they love. I used to be that selfish individual. I dont care what others would feel as long as i am with the one that I love.
Then things happened. It somehow changed the way I think and perceive things. And the thing with love is that one cannot fully love another unless he/she love themselves first. For now, everyday, I tell myself, Finny its a new day, and you have to fully appreciate and love yourself before you can meet your other half. It sounds cheesy. But it really helps me to improve on my flaws. Life's too short for me not to love someone, and that person is none other than Finny. Lol.
Anyways back to the quote, its good to have wonderful friends. But the thing with friendship is that it does not equate to relationship. You can love your friend with all your heart but its not the same when loving someone in a relationship. Once things dont work out between the two parties, then the years of friendship will be diminished.
To my hearts desire, I want to type everything out but I dont intend to be too transparent. Hmm..
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: Friendship cherished, Love restored. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment