Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emotionally Eventful Week

Eventful things happened this past week. Lets say, sad things happened around me.. I cant help it but feel sad too. Felt very emotional.

It started with Last Saturday.

Sad story 1
There was some issues with regards to the family.. I may look as if am not concerned, but am pretty upset with the situation.. If theres a will, there's a way.. I know what to do when the time comes.. As a result of this, I was brooding at home during the weekend.. I imprisoned myself in my room and will only go out the room when necessary..

Sad story 2
Anyways, then came Monday.. I was hoping for a better day.. Then it rained in the morning. I had to do the 100m sprint towards the office building. Due to the rain, at the end of the day, my wonderful hand phone gave up its life.. I tried reviving through CPR(go figure), but needless to say, it gave up on me.. It just can't wait for the contract to end next month.

Sad story 3
Tuesday, as i was on the way to the Sembawang MRT, saw a police tape. Someone had committed suicide at the next block. What I found out was that the deceased was a Myanmar national and investigations are still ongoing. The thing with police tent and police tapes, it just freaks me out.

Sad story 4
Wednesday, again on the way to work, there was a car accident right in front of sun plaza. The front bumper of the car was completely damaged. Luckily there was nobody injured. But i feel sad for the car owner. Also, I wanted to get myself new shoes and ironically there was no available size for me at all.

Sad story 5
At city hall station just now, somebody fainted. Its sad that the mrt was slightly delayed due to this incident. Its saddening for those who are waiting for the next train.

Even though these events does not affect me at all except for sad story 1 and 2, I cant help it but be sad this entire week.. Lets just hope that Thursday afternoon and Friday would be a better day for me though..

This is random, but this song has been on replay mode for the whole week. Its a sad song though..



And I'll give you all my pieces broken
In your hands, there's nothing that you can't fix
My heart is frayed, my scars are open
So put me back together now, stitch by stitch
Put me back together now, stitch by stitch.

Till then
Signing Out
Finny

PS: Blogging from the Arc.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment