Haven't had the mood to blog for awhile. Always the same reason again, have been pretty busy with family and work. Alhamdulilah everything is going well. Loads of of things happened. In summary these are the few things that i have done.
Lets see, I completed the 42km Night cycling event. First event through out my life but needlessly i did. Kudos to me. Yay! On another note, we never had breakfast outside, but we broke the record and ate breakfast at MacDonald's, followed by by the avengers movie with the family.
Have been procrastinating on blogging, so this happens. I have no idea what to write when so much things has happened.
Hmm, whatever it is, we, as his servants can only plan everything and HE is the one who decides whether it happens or not. We maybe heartbroken, distraught and disappointed, but HE has greater plans for us. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. With time, we gradually understand why certain things don't make out/happen to us.
Am glad I have stopped questioning myself why. :)
Changing the subject, this song has been on repeat mode, and i really love glee's version of it.
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn
Till then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: :)
No comments:
Post a Comment