This is random, but something happened today.. And I feel like blogging it down..
Every God's creations has its faults or should I say imperfections.. Be it in a physical manner, mentally, emotionally etc.. For the physical manner, with our sight we can see.. Should they require assistance, we are able to help them..
But for the mentally and emotionally imperfections, it takes time for us to find out.. That's "dangerous" as sometimes, people tend to fake themselves.. Ibaratkan when we peel the onion, there will be more layers underneath it.. It can be a "dangerously" good thing or the opposite of things..
Despite all these, an individual can make full use of these imperfections to improve themselves or accept it for who you are.. Its your choice of the way you lead your life.. I would rather choose the latter.. Its my life and I lead it.. No body's perfect and most ultimately that includes me.. :) People can criticize you, condemn you for the way you lead your life, but at the end of the day, you are the one who gets through the day, be it happy or not..
Truth to be told, I have my own imperfections which let to mistakes created.. With those mistakes, it leads me to where i am now.. And I tell myself everyday not to repeat the same mistakes..
Okay enough of the ranting.. On a lighter note, am left with two more weeks for the most awaited trip.. I just hope that I could get this fatigued feeling away before the trip..
Till Then
Signing Out
Finny
PS: Will I meet you Mr fortune cookie.. LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment