Sunday, November 15, 2009

Down down down down down...

Its been a while since i updated here.. Been really busy.. Really tight up with everything..
Life has its ups and downs.. And mostly it has been most downs for me.. Loads of things happened.. Its really testing me.. And the pain is back due to much thinking.. I hope everything would be alright and that we would be one happy family again.. I just hope and pray hard for that day to come..

I have a lot of plans to achieve.. Insyaallah i will be strong enough emotionally and physically to achieve all this..


Anyways, I miss this people..



Till then
Signing out
Finny

PS: It hurts to see those pics of you.. i have no intention to be back with you but i don't see the need for you to suddenly ask me about my well being when indirectly you want me to see those photos of you.. This i promise i wont ask for your help anymore.. I'll just be gone if that makes you happy enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment