Its been more than a month these things happened.. It seems like a pretty long time but what i feel is like its just happened yesterday.. The sms received, those tears... Others may have think that i am moving on very well.. Yes its true, but sometimes, i could feel that something is holding me back from moving on.. Only god knows whats keeping me back..
I havent been thinking much about u.. Its true.. I have been keeping myself darn busy, either through sleeping or just working overtime at work.. Even the boss and my colleagues have been telling me to slow down on my work, cause they could clearly see that i was tired physically and mentally.. All i could tell them is that am fine with everything, and i'll be alright.. I just want to keep myself as busy as possible..
This few days, you keep appearing in my dreams.. I know i havent been thinking bout u, but there you are fitting into my dreams.. Yes, it seemed nice, caused i really missed you.. But when i wake up to reality, i know its all a dream.. And things are totally different..
I keep on reminding myself of the things that have been done to me, but i cant make myself to forget you.. Maybe it just takes time for me to recover.. A very long time after all the shits i went through.. I am never angry, just too disappointed with life, with everything.. Teros terang cakap..
Till then
Signing out
Finny
PS: I am glad to have felt that love even if its for a while.. The Gang, more outings please...
No comments:
Post a Comment